Supaslat: Slatted Panels
Supaslat by Supawood is a versatile range of linear slatted timber panel products which include modular fully accessible and customized options. Supaslat utilizes timber slats and battens to create a directional effect on both ceilings and walls.
Our range of slatted products and beams includes: Click on an image to find out more...
Or read on about the advantages common throughout the Supaslat range.
Features and Advantages
Supaslat slatted panels can create an ambience or atmosphere reminiscent of a maritime or rustic country theme. They are also excellent for designers and architects who want to achieve a sleek and modern look. Our slatted panels are typically integrated into the interiors of food halls, shopping malls, lobbies, restaurants or any area where this effect is desired. They are available in a range of colours and finishes as well as a range of slat configurations.
The advantages of Supaslat linear slatted panels are:
- Warmth and beauty of timber finishes.
- Acoustic options available.
- Pre-finished panels for quick installation on site.
- Easy to specify, shop drawings, on-site quality control.
- Concealed fixing options.
- Ideal for providing hidden access in both ceilings and walls to service areas or amenities etc.
- Excellent durability and low maintenance
- Meets all Green Star Requirements.
- Fire Retardant versions available.
The Industry Leader
Supawood is committed to product quality and excellence. All slatted panels from Supawood are low-maintenance and decorative, taking your next project to a whole new level. Each range is available in custom and modular options, providing you with the perfect lining system that suits your requirements.
At Supawood, we are passionate about helping you bring your vision to life. Let us be your creative partners and fill out our contact form today.